Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- The manuscript is the original work not the result of plagiarism
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (DOC or RTF)
- The manuscript is made following the Karts Journal TEMPLATE that we have provided
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographical requirements outlined in the Author/Template Guide
Karst : Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika dan Terapannya, adalah Jurnal Akses Terbuka (Open Access Journal). Penulis yang menerbitkan artikelnya dalam jurnal ini setuju dengan ketentuan berikut:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.