PENERAPAN FLIPPED CLASSROOM BERBASIS PENDEKATAN MULTIREPRESENTASI UNTUK MENINGKATKAN PEMAHAMAN KONSEP MAHASISWA DIMASA PANDEMI COVID-19
The purpose of this study was to determine the effectiveness of the application of Flipped Classroom based on a multi-representation approach in improving student understanding of concepts during the COVID-19 pandemic. The research method used a pre-experiment with a one-group pretest-posttest design. The sample consisted of 28 students of the Mathematics education study program at the University of Mataram class of 2021/2022 who were taking Basic Physics courses. The results of the study showed that the flipped classroom strategy based on a multi-representation approach could improve students' understanding of concepts in the high category (<g> = 0.71). It can be concluded that the flipped classroom strategy based on a multi-representation approach is effective in improving students' understanding of physics concepts, especially the concept of motion kinematics.
Karst : Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika dan Terapannya, adalah Jurnal Akses Terbuka (Open Access Journal). Penulis yang menerbitkan artikelnya dalam jurnal ini setuju dengan ketentuan berikut:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.